Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh goodness.....Time to make the wine!

Yep, you heard me correctly!  Time to make the first Autumn batch of wine.  We just got our third 5 gallon add on kit for our wine making equipment.  Man those guys at Midwest Supplies are awesome!  We've picked the berries, but will be making an Autumn Olive run here this weekend. They make the best best best Zinfindel type wine you have ever tasted!  Once we get like 20 lbs of those little red beauties, we will be off and running to start our mixed berry and Autumn Olive batches.  Once we start, I will post our pics.  But in the meantime, I have to run to the grocery and get the ingredients for my "Fried" Ravioli and Marinara Sauce dinner for this weekend.  You simply must try this quick and easy dish for the big game, or just an easy breezy dinner.  Ill be back with the recipe and pics for you all!

Stay tuned....right now, off to do my Yoga and my UPHILL walk! (Getting ready for the Raviolis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!